Stephens Media Group is a privately-owned company that uses the power of radio and digital advertising to generate revenue for local businesses. We do this by communicating the right message, to the right audiences, so businesses can start seeing new customers right away.
We are looking for a competent Radio & Digital Advertising, Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships in our Watertown, New YorkMarket. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and radio &/or digital advertising with excellent customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. The Successful Candidate will receive a guaranteed monthly income!
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- 2+ years in radio &/or digital advertising sales is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- High school diploma
- BS or BA in business administration, sales, advertising, or marketing, preferred but not required.
Stephens Media Group currently owns 98 radio stations/signals in Oklahoma, New York, California, Louisiana, Oregon, and Washington and sells digital advertising in 8 different territories across the country. Our corporate headquarters is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Stephens Media Group is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive Pay & Benefits
NEWS DIRECTOR OPENING FOR
WTNY, FROGGY 97, Z93 AND WNER RADIO STATIONS
Must be comfortable having an “On-Air” conversation with The Radio Announcers
Sending out Radio affidavits accurately
Gather News (adhering to all source citation rules) for (4) Radio Stations and Digital Platforms
Produce a Weekly Community Affairs Program for ALL Stations
Perform various job-related duties as assigned
Voice Track a Daily Show on our sister stations
Knowledge of Audio Vault and Adobe is a Plus
Candidate must have reliable transportation
Must be comfortable doing live appearances
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org